Click the link below. Enter your name, scroll down and click the button to get started for free.
Better than Zapier. So here are my reasons. I was in the systems’ integration business from about 1993 till about 2005. We used to do it all “by hand” so to speak, connect systems together for big companies. Then the internet happened and everyone and their dog started putting apps online (including us).
Zapier Alternative. Zapier is probably the most known name, but what is happening is straightforward, but not always simple. There are a lot of parts to getting different architectures and protocols to “talk to each other” but once you do it, then doing it a second time and the hundredth time is easy-peasy. So that’s what Zapier and Make and a half a dozen other companies do. I have tried a few, Make was the easiest. It is more recent , and they all build on each other’s learning, just the way of the world. A big bonus is you can do WAY more with Makes free plan than you can with Zapier’s.
These free plans do hope you will start paying some day, you may never have to, depending on your needs. I have a client that has over 5000 active customers who has been on MailChimp for almost 10 years, for free. I have been using Make for free for many months now and have also been using MailChimp and other free plans for years already. Check out Make.com for free by clicking this link. I will get paid a commission if you ever start paying, but you don’t pay a penny more by using the link. Give it a try, it may cut down on your repetitive tasks, or just hook some things together that don’t want to be hooked normally.
- Let’s just start with “plans change” as in you may decide to do something differently and the pricing and feature plans of various companies are constantly changing. But at the time, in late 2022 when I was looking for solutions I tried Zapier, and tried IFTTT and 2 or 3 others. All pretty similar in usage except for the free plan, plan limits and plan costs.webhooks.
- The free plan will let you use webhooks, last I checked, Zapier don’t.
- The free plan gives you 1000 transactions, now if you are collecting email address this should be plenty. In fact if you are collecting even 500 a month, you should probably be happy to pay someone for the service
- the support form make was fantastic. In hosesty Zapier was responsive, but they did not really listen to the question and when they finally heard it, the answer was “get a paid plan”
Are you looking for free alternatives to Zapier? Do you need a way to create workflows and automated tasks without breaking the bank? If so, then this blog post is for you. We’ll cover the best Zapier alternatives that don’t cost a dime, so you can get started with automation without spending a penny. Here are a few others I looked at, including the Microsoft product. Yeah it is as you would expect, junk! Maybe one of the below is better for you, but I would suggest you try Make first.
IFTTT is a great free alternative to Zapier for connecting different apps and automating tasks. It allows you to create simple one-to-one integrations or complex multi-app workflows. IFTTT is perfect for simple automation tasks like sending a message when you receive an email or automatically turning on the lights when you enter your home. It also allows you to create more advanced workflows like scheduling posts on social media, tracking time, and sending notifications when a specific event occurs. It is user-friendly and easy to use, making it a great option for those who are new to automation.
Integromat is now MAKE . COM
Integromat is a great Zapier alternative for businesses of all sizes. This versatile automation tool offers over 450 integrations with popular apps such as Mailchimp, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Slack. It also comes with a visual editor for creating automated workflows. Plus, its free plan includes unlimited tasks and up to 1,500 operations per month. Plus, you can get discounts on paid plans if you pay annually.
If you’re looking for a reliable alternative to Zapier that won’t break your budget, Integromat/MAKE is worth exploring. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to create complex workflows without any coding experience. Plus, it offers an extensive library of templates to help you get started faster. Furthermore, Integromat’s support team is available around the clock to help you out with any queries.
Skyvia is a cloud-based data integration service that allows users to connect their databases and applications with ease. With Skyvia, users can easily replicate, migrate, back up, and synchronize their data without coding. Additionally, it supports various cloud databases, including Amazon Redshift, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Salesforce, and more. Furthermore, it offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface which makes creating complex data integration tasks easy. Skyvia also supports scheduling and automation of data integration operations. Plus, its reliable and secure platform ensures that your data remains safe and secure at all times.
1. Workato is a powerful automation platform that helps you to create complex multi-app workflows in minutes.
2. It has features that are similar to Zapier, but it also offers advanced features such as API calls, webhooks, and custom code.
3. It includes a wide range of connectors and powerful triggers that allow you to automate your processes without writing any code.
4. It also provides an intuitive drag-and-drop interface which makes it easy to create workflows without any programming knowledge.
5. Workato also comes with powerful AI features such as natural language processing and machine learning capabilities that help you automate complex tasks quickly and easily.
Airflow is a powerful and free open source platform that allows users to programmatically author, schedule, and maintain data pipelines. It supports a wide range of data sources, including SQL databases, cloud-based services, and big data warehousing solutions. Airflow also provides an intuitive web-based user interface to monitor and manage the workflow execution. With its powerful features and scalability, Airflow is an ideal choice for automating complex workflows. It is also highly extensible and can be used to integrate with various other services and products.