Maybe we can provide some Covid19 business support. 1 in 6 small businesses has already closed due to Covid19. But we don’t want to waste your time, this is not a place to find grants, bailout programs, quick fixes or cleaning supplies. What we can offer an objective perspective and sound guidance, based on 30 years of business experience and 10 years of consulting experience. If Covid19 has impacted your business, but you feel you can rebound but could use some help with priorities and strategic planning to overcome the setbacks and plot a new course, then maybe we can help. For a free consultation by email chat or phone use our contact page by clicking here
The most information about our services can be found on these pages
- The method we use to understand your business Structural Consulting
- Some general ideas management consultants
- More about our business and background Prosperity Consulting
- Search optimization services SEO and Social
- Some ideas about planning
- See some things worth considering in the early years of business Here
Some actions you might take now:
- Think carefully about what the real end result of your company is. Is making money your primary objective or are you more interested in being available to provide your product or service to your customers? What is motivating you right now, simply survival or do you still have a clear vision of what you want your enterprise to be? (if you ever had one) This topic of motivation is very important and is discussed further here.
- Have you already considered and took action on such things as:
- Deferring payments and costs in a formal way with your suppliers, the landlord, the utility companies, your insurance company, your accountant, bookkeeper or attorney. While your employees and some service providers such as your bookkeeper or contractor may need revenue as much or as more than you do, others such as your accountant or attorney may be able to offer better terms than you have now for payment. Even a large construction company may be able to “carry you” until better times. But it is best if you approach these entities and state your situation and ask for terms and come to a formal understanding. Get a letter or some other form of verification in case the collection department is different from the executive you reach an agreement with.
- Getting our clients or customers to help. This help could simply be in the form of information, such as what products or services are most important to them.
- Can you reduce your administrative or financial burden by just bringing a laser focus to these products or services? This is something you should know already, the 80/20 rule or Pareto Principle. But if you don’t know this or have been letting it slide, now may be a good time to reduce some bloat and inefficiencies in your company.
- If your business has been of great value to some of your customers, maybe one of them would be interested in helping you through these times with a loan, purchasing future services today instead of next year, or becoming a partner in your business. Exploring these options with friends or family may also be considered.
- More covid19 business support. Some industries are thriving during this time. Building supplies, construction, yard and tree services and trades of all kinds seem to not be unable to keep up with the work. One of our clients has over a 40 person sales lead backlog and it has bee this way for two months whereas in previous years they would not even reach this backlog in sales leads. Possibly your products or services can be targeted to these companies,.
- find more ideas to improve your business through the use of management consultants here.
Covid19 business support
We do hope you are doing OK in these very uncertain and painful time. If you decide to contact us, we won’t waste your time but are glad to have a chat and see if there is some way we can help. Where our services and experience may be of some value if your business has been badly impacted. If we can’t do anything or can not figure a way to fit within your budget we won’t lead you on with false promises.
Small company Covid19 business support 2020
- The best time management skills for success in today’s fast times - September 16, 2020
- Facebook advertising - September 12, 2020
- Client Facebook advertising - September 12, 2020